Our profound ability to act upon experience from a multi-dimensional perspective provides the foundation of our recruiting expertise. Similar to the coming together of the rubiks cube each assignment is treated independently by selecting a service strategy (services) , combining subject matter module expertise and the type of candidate.
Firstly... we establish the service strategy which applies to the position.
- Executive Search (Permanent)
- Fixed Term Contract
- Interim Search (Contract)
Secondly... we establish the key module(s) within the below applications such as APO-DP within SAP.
- SAP (FI, CO, MM, SD, PP, PM, QM, PS, HR, PY, IS-x, APO, WM, EWM, CRM, ABAP, BASIS, Netweaver, Security, Portal)
- Oracle Applications e-business suite (11i, R12 & Fusion) (Financials, Projects, P2P, Supply Chain Manufacturing, HRMS, Payroll)
- Hyperion (Essbase, Planning, HFM, FDM, Financial Reporting)
- Salesforce (SFDC)
Thirdly... we establish the type of candidate such as a Functional Analyst.
- System Support Analyst
- Business Analysts
- Functional Implementation Consultants
- Lead (Functional Lead, Application Lead, Data-Migration)
- Functional Solution Architect
- Hybrid (Techno-Functional)
- Technical (Programmer, Developer)
- Lead (Technical Lead, Team Lead, Data-Migration)
- Database Administration
- Technical Solution Architect
- Business Intelligence / EPM Analysts
- Management (Support, Project, Development, BI, DBA/BASIS or IT Director, CIO with related ERP footprint expertise)
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT) & Training Needs Analysis (TNA)
Our delivery is supported by our Service Guarantee; we are positioned perfectly for providing talent within these categories please revert to Services for further detail on our strategy.