||SAP FICO-PS Functional Support Analyst
||TBD - On Skillset
||ERP Recruitment Team - +44 20 7097 7272
Exciting... New Cient, We are currently seeking an SAP FICO Subject Matter Expert - FI-CO-PS to join a very prestigous end user organisation. The team, footrprint and landscape make up for a truly exciting opportunity for the skilled consultant. The candidate with strong Project Systems experience will be ahead providing there SAP FICO experience is strong from both BAU and Project perspective.
- ¥ Provide a deep understanding of appropriate technologies and their application to the delivery of Products and actively deploy these deep insights in the Product Teams and develop a detailed appreciation of an industry / Product family and its business requirements whilst advising on trends relevant to Finance Business processes and SAP FICO and PS modules.
- ¥ Implement backlog items. Estimate the size of backlog items and translate backlog items into engineering design and logical units of work.
- ¥ Troubleshoot and debug SAP Finance and Controlling (FICO) and Project Systems (PS) components.
- ¥ Evaluate the technical feasibility and application of Product Development best practices and deploy user stories in various environments.
- ¥ Provide expertise to adjust products to scaled distributed systems for parallel processing of significant quantities of data.
- ¥ Shared ownership for supporting and monitoring the Products and Applications.
- ¥ Ideally candidates will be a qualified accountant (chartered ACMA) or equivalent relevant experience.
- ¥ Recognised technical acumen, authority, and SAP Certification in SAP Finance and Controlling (FICO) and Project Systems (PS) and a good understanding of the business application of the capability. Hands on configuration experience (not necessarily current practitioner), and knowledge of integrated and federated systems architecture.
- ¥ Deep business process knowledge (Purchase to Pay P2P, Order to cash O2C, Record to report R2R) and able to develop proof of concept or proof of value solutions and translate business requirements into functional solutions within the constraints of the enterprise architecture and systems level design.
- ¥ Significant consultancy experience (requirements understanding, solution development, benefits mapping) possessing excellent communication skills and judgement to resolve complex problems through the application of acquired technical experience and knowledge.
- ¥ Absorbs technical information and communicates effectively at all levels to both technical and non-technical audiences and effectively manages senior stakeholders.
- ¥ Actively seeks to understand the implications of new technologies and industry developments, communicating the opportunity and impact to the team.
PEGASUS - Uks No1 for SAP End User Permanent Opportunities
Ref: PL/PERM/SAP/FICO/PS/HERTS | Published: 26th May 2019